Παρασκευή 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Sex and fifty shades

There is a lot of talk about the fifty shades of gray ... and I say this ...  I love it!
 I read the trilogy and found it nice. Veryyyyyyyyy nice!  Mostly of all, the first book, that Christian had that litle 'problems'. There was a hidden romance under heroes relationship and a beautiful romance that floated in the atmosphere even if they are having so much strong and kinky sex.
   I liked the way that relationship of them hid the truth ... the strong feelings of them! The love!
Wow! I liked so much! The second and third book were ok and i enjoyed the reeding and the scenes of sex between Cristian and Anna, but for me, the first book was the most interesting and the most romantic.
I love the sex in books but dredged it with romance, adventure and mystery. Not only sex for the sex.
 I prefer strong scenes of sex, nailed to the reader's mind and make them want to turn the pages back to reread. Even if there are few. Rather than to reading many sex scenes but to simply keep in intensity with them. 


 so.....not only this...but...

this too..............

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου