Κυριακή 30 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

Magic dwarf

His electrified blue eyes and his shiny, black hair reminds me of my own hero ...  Minos.


Last night I went to the cinema to see the film "Hobbit" which is the transfer of the book, of my favorite author, Tolkien!

  I impressed with the excellent picture, the magic of landscapes, authors and as always, the awesome and unsurpassed imagination of my beloved Tolkin ... But...  I noticed and something else ....
   Richard Armitage!
   His voice could not be more erotic! Just as I imagine the tone of voice of my hero Minos.

  Richard plays the Prince dwarf Thorin....
  In the film, his little height and the change at his characteristics as one dwarf, do not destroy the charm and robustness of Richard himself as a man. It is a male who cause shivers of pleasure to a women viewers and admiration for the character he played.
 Magic dwarf e? I think, If he can make a dwarf so charming then, what wiil happen if he plays a role as an immortal, dangerous and sexy warrior?

 Idefinitely want to see him in a starring role as an immortal warrior!
 He is...yammy! What are you say? Agree with me?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου