Κυριακή 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

writing for Minos...



MINOS.... Tall, dark-haired with blue eyes...A hard immortal with tightly closed heart! Love is a game of betrayal for him! Ηe is interested only for the honor, the peace in the world of immortals and the safety of the friends!

 Writing for Mino .... The "secret dreams" has began like a game for me! I longed to write something, that contains a lot of hot sex but that does not rely on it, for the story. I wanted my heroes to experience emotions- beyond the carnal lust -and plagued in a story of intrigue and mystery,So I started writing about Minos! Of course, immortal and Greece, for me, it is closely related, so I placed his origin in Greece.

 http://www.amazon.com/SECRET-DREAMS-Immortal-warriors-ebook/dp/B00943HOX0

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου